Friday, May 29, 2009

I'm losing it

I went to jolibee today with fii, anne and atul. Anne was late, like REALLY late. We've promised to meet at 1.45 but she came at about 3. Mahhn.. Haha. I was starving like crazy, not to mention thirst, haissh.. We hang out around the mall later and we took photos, a lot of them. I wish i could have them, hahaha. Mom fetched me around 4.15 like that and then i went to my tuition school to pay the fee, guess what? I QUIT. Haha. we talked about shafiq lg tadi and it was embarassing! I'd better forget about him, everything is revealed, thanks a lot, annie! Hahaha. Anne offered to send me home tapi no thanks! Her bro yg drive, what if he mention shafiq to me?? Hahaha. Just kidding. PN and i are getting better. Hee. (; i think i've fallen in love all over again.. Haha. Ohh, i'm activating my facebook!! It was supposed to be exciting, but idk.. I'm like, sakai. Hahaha. I uploaded 2 photos saja. *sigh. I wanted to answer the quizzes tapi enda dapat baa!! That pissed me off, totally! Well, there's nothing much to say. Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment