Sunday, May 24, 2009

What a day..

I went to bandar today, uncle aji buat function ara this restaurant, so we had lunch there, it's like doa selamat cuz he was promoted, mahhhn, he's getting richer. *sigh. It's been about a year since i've seen my relatives sebalah my dad so i'm a bit shy, my aunts cakap 'ehh c kaka a, basar sudah ya, makin lawa' hahaha! I'm tall baa so my cousins and aunts apa semua envy me. Hehe. The boy cousins pun basar2x jua, handsome lg tu... The first one yg catch my eyes is abg pipi, gilass x cute, hahh. Anyway ada this guy, idk who, perhaps auntie ajah punya nephew, he was like, cute, blh laa dktakan, we kept on exchanging looks, eye contact, hahaha. His baju ada tulis 'do you love me? Tick yes or no', i would text 'no' tapi i liked him. Hahaha. xP He was smiling saja at me, last2x ara kadai golden music he approached me! Tapi i smiled saja!talk is cheap mahhn! Muahahahaha! So the food was okay saja, loved the butterprawn and brownies, hee. Masa i take the drink(it's buffet btw), drg abg pai'e sama abg pipi ambil minuman jua, then abg pai'e ckp 'ehh tinggi jua kau ane', then aku ktawa, abg pipi just smiled, but he's taller than me pulang. Gheehee. Anyway ada this girl, i'm really envious pasal muanya a bit 'englishy' and her clothes were... God, lawaaa... She wore jacket as a top and mini skirt and rockin' boots. Fuckheroo ehh. Her weakness was ara her teeth, pkai braces lai.. I know tu she's a niece of auntie ajah pasal the face ada nampak mixed blooded. The souvenirs were chocolate, this large box of drinks, iced lemon tea and snacks and my favourite part is ada DUIT!! Hahahaha. My uncle is so nice... And rich. Hoho. But it was nice really, seeing my cousins apa tu. The best part is my aunts and uncles suruh my cousins to learn from me, i got credits for being an express student. Muahahahahaha! They kept flattering me on and on, i liked that, banar jua tu, sudah lawa tinggi lagi plus pandai(durang ckp), hahahaha! Aites, i've gtg, haven't done my bio yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment