Monday, May 25, 2009

Open up and see like me..

Wow, i feel great.. Like so great.. I've told everything to PN. It's like i caught a glimpse of heaven.. *sigh. I'm really positive that we'll be ending this crisis soon and even goback. Hehe. *bahagia me ehh, hahaha* hmm.. Raffez-o by.. I'm sorry for choosing 'him' rather than you, i really love him, i'm sorry.. I know you're waiting for me.. I can't have 2 boyfriends, not like old times. I must be loyal from now onwards.. =') you're a nice guy really.. Perfect.. I like you.. We're good friends now right.. Bh anyway, tadi ptg i was pissed off right. I kept on mc-ing PN cuz he always text me after school tapi tadi nada, so yeah. The bad part is that i can't seem to reach him, i'm like, damn KUSUT. Then i suddenly remembered that ea ada EXAM!! Shit. Ngaleh ku tunggu. Then i started to freak out, i can't handle it anymore, so i opened them all, semua ku gtau. Starting from me being an EGO MANIAC. Tapi entah a, i feel great actually. Enda lagi bad mood.. =) i love you PN. Night..

No comments:

Post a Comment