Thursday, June 4, 2009

Need to catch up

Whoaa, eversince my facebook is active, i've completely forgotten this blog. :s facebook is damn addictive, i nearly forgot that time actually flies. Ada this weird guy from fb, he's like shit! He proposed me, baru jua kenal tu a, ofcourse la aku enda mau, then marah pulang ya. He was telling his past stories yang hell-i-don't-care!! He drinks alcohol, EEW. I told him honestly that he's not my type, banar jua tu, aku ne bukannya lanji sangat kan tarus2 beguna urg. What if he's a player? Nah. Kesian enda laku jantan a. *sigh. Plus i don't mind if he wants to be my FRIEND saja, he was like 'inda payah tah, aku ne enda layak...', so i said 'fine!'. Behapa ku kan memanisi memujuk ea, duii, malas me engau. Anyway, me and PN.. We're getting really well.. Hehe. We act like a couple. The thing is when he said he wants me to be his gf, i refused. I'm really traumatized.. But i love him, really. Only him. (: and finally i confessed to him that i'm jealous of everything that he do, especially his school yg ada bini2x a, shit. Tapi he said that i'm his only one. he loves me.. :D i trust him completely for some reasons.. Raffez and me get along pretty well also, except that we don't cross the friendship boundary. Hafel, okay so far, he still wants to talk to me when he's down or so. School is getting tougher, not just because the topics or rivals, also the bond between each other which is getting lose. Banyak puak ane wa, mana enda, urg mulut jahat betimbun, aku pun. Haha. But seriously, haissh. My PE teacher asked me about this, i was like bangang enda tau cemana kan explain.. :s whaevah la, i don't really care as in malas ku engau. I have my own life, bhapa jua kan sibuk2 ara urang.. :D ohh! The mini chocolate balls that Qee made was awesome! Taste exactly like Ferrero Roche! Mahhhn. I fought with my sibling wa kan makan a, hahaha. I have the pictures from anne's digi cam already, but i haven't seen them yet. I'll post them for you to see nanti aritee..

No comments:

Post a Comment